The domain "parapink5.ir" has been registered for/transferred to/renewed for you.
Hereby you are informed that according to section 18-1 of domain registration agreement, any domain registration, transfer or renewal, whether done through resellers, by the holder or by the third party, means the holder agrees with Terms and Conditions for the registration of an Internet domain (under .ir) and its appendices as follows:
- According to the Terms and conditions for the registration, the domain holder particularly agrees that
- All the information at NIC handle is correct and updated
- The Registrant has exercised its best effort to determine that neither the registration of the Domain Name nor the manner in which it will be directly or indirectly used shall infringe upon or otherwise violate the legal rights of any third party.
- According to section 6-4 of Registration Agreement, the domain registration will be cancelled if any information in NIC handle is not true, accurate or updated.
- If it turns out that the registered domain name was, at the time of registration, the name of a city or a county, IRNIC will have the right to transfer the registered domain name to the related municipality at any time
- If a third party claims any right to a registered domain, he is entitled to bring his case to Dispute Resolution Provider to have the case resolved according to .ir Domain Dispute Resolution Policy
- A domain holder who registers a domain through a reseller or appoints a reseller contact for the domain, delegate the reseller right of deletion of the domain and change the holder, technical or billing contacts as well as updating the DNS servers of the domain, based on holder's request or its related contacts according to their authority. IRNIC will ask the domain holder for verification before changing the holder or deleting the domain.
This is an automatic email, please do not respond directly to this email.